LOCAL SEO FOR YOUR BUSINESS
WE POSITION YOUR BUSINESS ON GOOGLE MAPS
WE MAKE YOUR BUSINESS SHOW UP FIRST IN YOUR AREA: +CALLS +VISITS
The local SEO is a specialized optimization process that can be done by an SEO consultant or company, where the focus is on making improvements to the visibility of businesses with physical locations in one or several local areas.
If this process is done correctly, businesses will improve organic traffic and have more visits through customer searches that need their products or services in a small area of a city or town.
The purpose of the process is to make your business appear in one of the top 3 positions in the map area in Google results.
This area is activated either by searches that include a specific location (dental services in Orange County) or if the user performs a search such as "tire shops near me".
We create and execute local SEO strategies that are adapted to make your business appear on Google Maps in front of highly motivated customers at the right time.
If your business appears for local searches, you will have a greater chance of attracting those potential users.
How do we do local SEO for businesses?
To get your (physically located) business to show up in local Google search results, we do various activities and make constant improvements such as:
- Optimizing your Google Business Profile (GBP) profile
- Creating posts tailored to your business' buyer persona
- Consistently uploading georeferenced images
- Preparing documentation for you, as the owner, to request reviews about what you offer
- Other activities depending on the type of business and geographic location.
If your business' GBP profile is well optimized, it will help your potential customers choose your business over your competitors' profiles, thus generating more conversion possibilities.
What are the benefits of local SEO for my business?
Depending on your business type and the market you're in, you can access the following benefits:
- Increase in business relevance: By appearing on Google maps and search results, you can reach users who need your product or service at a specific moment.
- Increase in calls: The GBP includes a button to add a phone number and allow users to call directly, avoiding unnecessary steps and improving the number of contacts.
- Complete guidance to your business location: Thanks to Google Maps navigation system, users can know in advance the easiest/fastest route to get to your business.
- Ratings and reviews: In the GBP, your customers can leave reviews (and even photos) of products or services purchased. This helps other users know the ratings your business receives and make a purchase decision.
- Business hours: Use this functionality to display normal operating hours (and those for special dates), avoiding user frustration if they visit your location and it's closed at a specific time or day.
- Diverse publications: Depending on your business category, you can access the publication of promotions, products, offers, or services, each with a different format to take advantage of its functionalities.
- Navigation to your website: A GBP usually goes hand in hand with a website, from which users can access it to expand information about the services and products you offer.